Daily Facial Cleanser
Men’s skin is up to 70% oilier than women’s skin due to testosterone production. Our Daily Facial Cleanser washes away that excessive dirt and oil, the main cause of breakouts and blackheads, and exfoliates to unclog pores. All without stripping your skin of essential moisture and nutrients. It cleans, energizes, and detoxes and is the only way to wake up. It’s an espresso shot for your face. You’ll look and feel like you slept in even if you pulled an all-nighter. Engineered for men of all skin types, it’s the essential product for every man.
Green Tea: This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent works to protect your skin from environmental stressors. It has been used in Japan for centuries to induce a state of optimal moisture and maximum calm.
Citric Acid: Gently exfoliates to remove dirt and oil, prevents breakouts and blackheads, slows down aging, speeds up regeneration of skin tissue and depigmentation for scars (physical not emotional).
Peppermint & Ginseng: The peppermint soothes, cools & nourishes while the ginseng promotes cell generation and brightens complexion.
Sunflower Oil: Provides lasting hydrating effects after washing. Unlike harsh bar soap, it does not over-dry your skin or leave behind a lingering scent.
Kyoku Products are Formulated Without: Parabens, Phthalates, Animal Testing
How To Use
- Wet face and neck areas with warm water to prep skin and open pores.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of the Daily Facial Cleanser onto the palms of your hands.
- Rub between your palms and massage the lather all over your face & neck in a circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Re-rinse your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Follow with the Exfoliating Facial Scrub (3 x per week for normal skin, 1 x for sensitive skin) and the Facial Moisturizer SPF 15.
- Use every morning and night. Use prior to shaving.
Approximate time: 2 minutes
It’s time for your end-of-the-day detox. After you wash the day off your face, top it off with a nightcap and a tall glass of water. If you have a “friend” staying with you, the Daily Facial Cleanser is even strong enough to remove makeup. Just a helpful hint.